News and Announcementview all
The Bhutan Construction and Transport Authority (BCTA) is pleased to announce the opening of registration for the Induction Course for aspiring contractors.
The Induction course will be conducted virtually.
- Bhutanese Citizen.
- 18 years and above.
- Not a civil servant or a corporate employee.
- Online Registration for the course will open at 10:00 AM on 27th February 2024 and will close at 5:00 PM on 7th March 2024.
- Please provide your correct and complete details as required in the registration form.
- After filling out the form, on submission, you will see 'submitted successfully'. That completes the registration process.
- Proceed to make your payment in cash at the nearest BCTA's Regional offices and base offices or at the nearest Regional Revenue and Customs Office (RRCO) and email its receipt to email@example.com with your Name and CID no. mentioned.
- Your seat is only confirmed upon the fulfillment of the payment.
- The final list of participants will be shared with all successful participants by email and on the BCTA website on 8th March 2024.
During the Induction Course
- The training details and link will be sent on fulfillment of the payment.
- Attendance will be taken for the training. Participants must attain 80% attendance to complete the course.
- The participant's name and username on the screen should be the same.
Induction Course Date
The two-day Induction Course will commence from 11th to 12th March 2024.
Should you require any further clarification please contact us at 02-321948
Click on the link to register
Click on the link to download Announcement for Induction Course
The Bhutan Construction and Transport Authority is pleased to publish the list of top 10 contractors for the fourth quarter of 2023 as attached below:
The Bhutan Construction and Transport Authority is pleased to publish the list of top 10 contractors for the third quarter of 2023 as attached below:
This is to inform the general public that the e-Tool system which was hosted and managed by the Bhutan Construction and Transport Authority (BCTA) is now formally handed over to the Department of Procurement and Properties (DPP) with effect from 3rd November 2023.
Therefore, all are requested to contact the Department of Procurement and Properties on any works related to the e-Tool System (including replacement and release of equipment, HR, User credentials, Update/Correction of APS/work information, etc).
This is to inform the general public that the erstwhile Road Safety and Transport Authority (RSTA) and the erstwhile Construction Development Board (CDB) are merged together and a new organization called the Bhutan Construction and Transport Authority (BCTA) was formed with effect from 30th December 2022.
Now all fees related to Construction Services can be deposited in cash at the BCTA's Regional and Base Offices w.e.f 1st August 2023. The applicants are requested to show the mail "application approved for payment" for the payment to be made at BCTA Regional/Base Offices. The payment should be made within 30 Days after the payment advice has been received by the applicants. Kindly send a copy of payment receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org to complete the construction services application process.
for transport and construction related information and services.
The Bhutan Construction and Transport Authority is pleased to publish the list of top 10 contractors for the Second quarter of 2023 as attached below: